The mission of the Singapore – Central European Chamber of Commerce (SCECHAM) is to assist in the general promotion and development of mutual business relations between Republic of Singapore and Central European region and at the same time to promote mutual cultural contacts between them.
SCECHAM focuses on establishing and expanding contacts between businesses of both sites, on providing comprehensive information services and on specialist assistance in the conclusion of business contracts. Our scope is individual business person or SME looking for investment opportunity or trade partner.
Members of the SCECHAM will be provided with:
- Opportunity to access a database of Executives, Entrepreneurs and Individuals representing Singapore and Central European industry, creating a valuable base for Networking.
- Opportunity to promote your business and products amongst potential partners.
- Direct assistance and help in obtaining useful information, contacts, solutions for your business abroad
- Actual economic information
- Opportunity to attend forums, meetings, and events organized by chambers of commerce or another networking legal entities